Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Quit



I try not to say that. But seriously I had a hard time with that 3o day challenge. They weren't my favorite topics, so? I quit. Now that I have that confession off my chest..

Last weekend I went on a solo road trip, first stop? Groggs in Price to meet Holly and Jaren for dinner. SO fun. Love those two. They are adorable. Stop 2? Blanding to visit Heather and Jeremy and their kiddies. Have I mentioned that I missed my sisters who all got together and decided they would leave within 3 months of each other? Anyway, I love road trips. It doesn't matter where I'm going, just matters that I'M GOING. I don't remember driving anywhere more than 2 hours away by myself, which is definitely not as fun, but there is something about being alone, singing your heart out to all your old cds (broke out the old leather bound book of my mix's) while sipping slowly on diet coke.

Unfortunately I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to. I'm really working on that.

Jeremy took us up to the Lyman's cabin about 20 minutes from their house. So pretty up there. This poor little guy was sick all weekend. Is it bad that I like when little babies are sick a little? All they want to do is lay on your shoulder and have you hold them and I don't mind one bit.


Doesn't he look like a little green frog? Love this little guy. He is tiny and insisted on wearing his shoes all night. He didn't like that I wanted to get a picture of him here. I'm sure with that face he was yelling "dooonnn't" but I couldn't resist. More good news? he said B! for his first 3 times!! Bad news? I didn't get any pictures of Livvy and Cohen. Next time....

I miss these guys a lot, one thing I reeeally missed was Jeremy's cooking. I was looking forward to dinner all night and it didn't disappoint. One day, when I grow up, I'm gonna cook like him. It was so good to spend some time down at the Lyman's I surrre miss them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment